Focused Staffing Group is seeking to hire Special Education Teachers for a school located in Chicago, IL.
APPLY TODAY if you meet the minimum requirements! Then check your phone and email for communication on the next step.
- Compensation: $50/hour
- The highest available hourly compensation
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- A $300 referral program
- Discounts on professional development
- Access to find benefits
- Access to public transportation
- School schedule hours
- The opportunity to work with kids
Provides students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth. Enables students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Create a classroom culture of high achievement and student ownership of their learning that helps foster students’ intellectual, social and emotional development.
- Provide daily instruction, including clear learning outcomes, well-designed lessons and high-quality assessments that align to the school's curriculum and standards.
- Incorporate into lessons creative, hands-on learning experiences that broaden students’ exposure and interests, help foster student ingenuity and require the application of knowledge and skills acquired through daily instruction.
- Provide a classroom environment that is visually appealing, rich with resources aligned to curriculum and standards and honors student’s achievement with current and accurate displays of exemplary student work.
- Communicate to students to understand their talents, interests and needs and to convey learning expectations and their progress toward meeting those expectations.
- Communicate regularly with families to identify students’ talents, interests and needs and update parents regarding students’ achievements and progress.
- Collaborate with school-based staff and throughout the school's network in staff meetings, regular analysis sessions, and professional learning design student’s stance students’ learning experience and increase student achievement.
- Write and implement SMART goals for IEPs and 504 plans
- School schedule, M-F from 8:15am-3:30/4pm
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Eligibility to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- High Qualified in relevant subject areas according to the Illinois State Board of Education
We Create Opportunities for Candidates & Providers
For growing organizations that need temporary and direct hire professionals, Focused Staffing Group is a strategic partner that identifies, screens, and presents the skilled professionals to fill vacancies with the right candidate the first time.
Unlike other staffing agencies, Focused Staffing Group dedicates staff, resources, and attention to one select partner per region, ensuring a Focused result.
employment type: full-time
job title: Special Education Teacher
post id: 9866504507